9.07.2007

I'm With Fred.

I'm moving. Yay. I think I've been shouting this for ummm...at least the last 48 hours. Sorry to all who have to put up with it. I'm fricken excited, to say the least.

Though reality is hitting me hard right now. There's just a few minor details such as finding a place to live, getting out of my current lease, saying goodbye to friends, packing (which I despise), learning a new trade, finishing current projects at current job and so on. I can handle it though. I always have worked better under pressure.

On another note, last night I attended a house 'party' for Fred Thompson. It was a good time and by the end of the night my roommate got to witness me walking into our apartment holding a vase of flowers, a ballon, a rally sign and bumper sticker topped off with three buttons and a name tag saying "Hello, I'm.....AWESOME". Basically it looked as if I rolled around on the paraphernalia table and picked up everything. Funny enough, I managed to get home using public transportation (the metro) and no one looked at me weird or with a disapproving eye. I take that as a good sign.

Yes, if you're wondering this Repub girl is pretty much stuck (and have been for several months now) on Fred. I find him to be a pretty straight forward guy who markets himself as ... well.... himself. Right now, that makes me happy. And yes, I read that he had issues with seeing the Butterheads at the MN State Fair. I'm okay with that. It is odd. Unique - but odd nonetheless.

So go Fred. I hope you do well on the trail!

No comments: