9.24.2007

I'll Treat Myself Thank You Very Much!

The parking garage where I work is too nice. As in, they thank their tenants by giving them treats sporadically throughout the year along with a free DVD rental opportunities. Today....drivers recieved packets of Peanut M&M's......yummy!

I'm terribly jealous and deep down, confused.

Why?

Let's see.....

I walk to work equaling the following: polluting less (therefore helping the environment), wasting less oil and promoting a healthier lifestyle (making the health insurance industry happy).

But I have yet to be treated for my economcial, envrionmentally fit way of commuting to work.

I guess I'll have to wait for Blue Cross/Blue Shield or some environmetal group to reward me. Until then, I'm satisfied by knowing I'm doing my part in making this a little bit better place to live.

(okay I know that was a MAJOR 'pat on the back' to myself....but hey, it's been a rough few days, I need to do whatever I can to keep the spirits high)

No comments: