10.30.2006

Meme - Yes, I'm pathetic!

I needed to think and not READ.....so I did a meme for a moment of relaxation.

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?“Hereditary monarchy, like hereditary nobility, was already a medieval innovation. It is true that some barbarian lieutenants had held office by descent rather than deed. But the chieftains had been chosen for merit, and early kings wore crowns only advitan aut cuplam – for life or until removed for fault. " – A World Lit only by Fire by Manchester

2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching?
The 2005 dairy facts book; the Bible for any statistics on domestic dairy products.

3. What's the last program you watched on TV?
Fox and Friends at 6am today

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
3:10 p.m. …..oohhh….I was close – it is 3:12 p.m.

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
The hum of the printer; it’s really annoying when it runs.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
I walked to Harry’s Tap Room for lunch.

7. What are you wearing?
Turtle neck sweater, skirt and flats (a bit of a ‘60’s collegiate look)

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
Umm…..I dreamt that I was married, well into a career and had 2 kids.

9. When was the last time you laughed?
Really hard? Last night when I watched the movie The Lion in Winter – too many one-liners that just killed me.

10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Dairy propaganda.

11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Not really. Yesterday I felt like I lived downtown NYC with all of the people in the street and the live bands playing literally 200 ft from my bedroom window. It was weird.

And I hungout with a really pregnant woman today....I'm not used to seeing that either.

12. What do you think about this meme?
Eh…kinda lame.

13. What's the last film you saw?
Film? The last movie was My Louisiana Sky, too family-esque by the way.

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?

Pay off my debt and the family farms debt. Buy some land in the U.S. and abroad. Give to the MS Society and some others. Then throw a huge-ass party. And then invest the rest in mutual funds.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I voted “No” for #1.

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be?
No obesity and no famine (they are one in my eyes)

17. Do you like dancing?
Yes! I need a good partner though.

18. George Bush?
Is a cutie. Shut-up!

19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?
Boys: Tristan; Clayton; Toby; Taylor; Perry
Girls: Madeline; or whatever comes to me after I’m out of shock because it’s not a boy.
*the ‘other’ person will need to agree w/ me of course.

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes – if I’m married.

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
You only disappointed me through the years 0f 2001-2008.

No comments: