10.15.2006

Next time I'll have a taser.

I'm upset. Very upset. Today when walking to my car after church I noticed something was missing [on my car]. It was my W is still the President sticker. Some jerk ripped it off (obviously). I couldn't believe it. I felt so violated. Granted it's amazing that it made it almost a solid two years, but still. Dumbasses. I swore, drove home like a maniac and told everyone I knew who would care about it. I was in such rage that I almost went and knocked on some of my neighbors doors and start yelling. Not to worry - I didn't. Instead I sat by my phone and waited for my parents to get out of church so I could call them and bitch.

I don't care who you are, what you vote and so on and so forth. No matter what, that was a very wrong thing to do. You don't see me going up to cars and ripping stuff off of them. I will laugh at those with their Kerry/Edwards stickers still on their cars but I don't do anything to them. (Side note: Seriously people, it's been two years, he lost, move on. At least my sticker was relavent).

I asked for some of the peoples advice on how to handle it and here is what I got -

1) Tear down a Webb sign (I have a feeling that won't accomplish much)
2) Get over it (option from mom)
4) Kick a Dem

I didn't like any of the suggestions....they were too lame and not very fun(Plus, I have a lot of Dem friends so that wouldn't be nice). Kicking someone seemed fun, but then I'm sure they would have kicked me back harder.

So I devised a plan. I've already got another sticker which I'll apply again to my car(hey - I've got another two years for this). Then I'll hide in the bushes waiting for the culprit. It'll probably be night and I'm guranteeing that it will happen after a night out on the town (i.e. bar). So I'll be waiting there in the bushes. So when the jerk comes to do it again, I'll jump out, yell "Don't mess with Texas!" and taser his/her sorry ass.




Ok....I won't be doing that.


But we can dream can't we?



Stupid "Compassionate Conservative" crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's a culpert?