11.13.2007

Buzz Kill

You know you're over someone totally when you see a picture of them (by random) and think "Oh God......I liked that?!" And then the next thought being...."FINALLY!" It was so nice. Just had to throw that one in there cause it just happened to me.

Anyway, things are getting back to normal for once. Nothing crazy. Egypt is done. I'm back and it's good. Business is good. I still do my typical weekend of heading down to DC but I'm finding it quite tiring. Trust me, I'm not going there for kicks and giggles. This past weekend it was for my bestfriends birthday and then I had the joy of getting two crowns, for my teeth. Yes, I'm back to having my horrible teeth being takin' care of. Seriously, if I ever end up homeless it's because of all the dental work I need to pay for. Just think, for what I paid for yesterday I could have gotten a the new Burberry hand bag that I've been dying to get, or pay for 2.5 months of rent. Whatever would have deemed more necessary.

And for those of you back in the TC. I do plan on being home for Thanksgiving. I will be around the area for a drink or two on Friday (Nov. 23rd). If I don't get ahold of you beforehand it's because I have a horrible memory and/or secondly, I'm lazy. Probably the latter of the two. But if you're free let me know. I'm sure I'll want the 'regular' (i.e. Sterbs for beer and cheese curds).

No comments: