11.21.2007

uggs

There are a lot of things in fashion that I do not get. The most recent one being Uggs. What the hell? Right now while waiting for my Thanksgiving flight home I have witnessed about 10 people with them. First of all, I think they are ugly. It's like some cartoon character should be wearing them. Then there is the whole 'practicality' of them. I have seen COLD and SNOW only a few times since their major arrival. Example, it is currently 60 degees out......do you really NEED to be wearing what constitutes as snow boots? If so, then I totally forgot to wear my insulated Carhartts!

What I am saying is that A) you are crazy for wearing those hideous things when it's so warm out and B) you are a complete sucker to waste money on something you can get the functional equivalent at Fleet Farm for way less$$.

But that is just my opinion.

No comments: