11.13.2007

Where were you two weeks ago!?

Hrmph! I'm grouchie. "Why," you may ask.... well it's because of Papa John's.

Now first of all, let's get this clear. I love their pizza. It's the only kind that I have ate for weeks straight and never tired of it. The dough is just right and well the cheese is the utmost cheesiest. Other than that, they just seem to do it for me. Nothing fancy but not that bad of quailty either.

So the reason why I'm seething. . . .

Two weeks ago I thought it would be excellent to call them on the way home from work, equalling perfect timing to swing in and pick-up the 'za. Good idea right? I thought so. So I google the my local PJ number and punch it in. Two rings and a female answers in a muffled voice saying, "Wellshhhh oh PHapa Joooons *static*" and then flips me to an annoying recording about PJ deals. Three minutes later (which feels like enternity) I hang-up thinking maybe I'd done something wrong. So I dial again. Get the same thing. I go for a third round and was sent, yet again, to the recording. Tell me, how busy are you on a Thursday at 8 pm to be doing this? Especially in my neighborhood where it's dead by 6pm. I gave up, seeing I was almost home and chose to make mac and cheese instead. A far cry from my BBQ Hawaiian Chicken pizza.

I was sad.

And now I found that you can TEXT your friggin' order.....

Oh PJ....you better not let me down on this one.

And if you were wondering; yes, I do have an online account with them. What can I say, I'm a fan of convienence.

No comments: