11.28.2007

Easy Mac....Ain't that Easy

True Story:

(E-mail)

Date: 11/26/07
To: Friends
From: The Idiot (me)
RE: How dumb am I?

Okay -

I found this great Mac & Cheese product today when I was at Harris Teeter. It's Easy Mac, easier than EVER!! It's already in a microwaveable cup....all you have to do is add water.

Guess what I forgot to do?

Yep. Forgot the water. Our office now smells of burnt noodles cause I'm an idiot and forgot to add water. I was THAT excited over showing the new product to my boss that I popped it in the nuker before adding the H2O.

I just won the "idiot" award for the YEAR


Best Reply:

And they let you go to Egypt?


****

And this is for the lady who created a traffic hold up in the gym parking lot last night. I don't care if it was chilly out. How LAZY are you when you drive to the gym and then wait 8 minutes (following a gym-goer to their car) just so you can park four spots closer to the front door?! Lady, need I remind you that you are at the gym to get EXERCISE. Guess what a few extra steps gives you???? THAT'S RIGHT! Exercise! Amazing, isn't it? And don't worry, you only made about 3 cars wait while you sat there hogging up the parking lot waiting for the person to walk (slowly) to their car, get in and then finally leave. You managed to be both rude and lazy. Congrats.

No comments: