7.25.2006

A Blog on a Blog

I was informed that I needed to update. Unfortunately for my audience I've had a fairly boring lifestyle lately. I either work, volunteer or see friends. Kinda boring for you not so much for me....just cause I won't put the some of the interesting stuff on the blog. Some things are meant to stay behind closed doors. You know?

BUT there is one thing that I want to bitch about. I HATE DC/NOVA/Maryland drivers. I may come from the country but I do know how to drive. I have been driving since I was 10 years old (one of the many perks to growing-up on a farm). I like to think I'm decent...not great cause yes, I get mad and yell at other drivers but I DO remember to use my turn signal and to not speed in high-ped areas. But here....they don't give a damn. And now I have greater proof that I'm right when it comes to this subject. Now don't laugh cause it is from another blog. whyihatedc.blogspot.com just did a post on where the DC/NOVA/Maryland area ranks in comparsion to the rest of the U.S. for driving skills.

Graphs were even used. How technical! (sorry, I'm loaded with sarcasm right now) I am proud to say that MN ranked in the 2nd highest tier. For some reason though, Washinton state and Oregon topped it. I don't know how to explain that.

I also have CNN backing me on this. Granted I'm not one who goes to CNN for backing but when they are proving the same thing that I'm trying to get across...I will go for it.

I don't know how we are to change this. I would point out why I think that this is true but it may come off very inappropriate. And seeing that I'm a girl, I'm sure there will be many negative comments towards my opinion. Even my boss will point out terrible women drivers to me. AS I SAID BEFORE - I'm not a perfect driver (regardless of what Tyler thinks....I'm still decent, when I want to be).

All I'm saying is that I'm still a better driver than many people out here.....sadly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you drive poorly

Anonymous said...

i second that

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»