7.28.2006

Fashion Police - Goodlatte?!


Yesterdays hearing on protection of fashion design was interesting yet nothing special. I didn't realize that until I had looked up the bill, H.R. 5055, that it was headed by our very own VA Congressman Goodlatte. The same man whom I've looked to for Ag issues is now my very own fashion police. It's so nice to see such a well-rounded man.

Way to Go Bob.

****

You never know when you need to shred that document!

Did you know that there is a USB mini-shredder out on the market? This compact thing is perfect for shredding your bank reciepts, ticket stubs, parking tickets, work memos on post-it notes and the like. Again, I know my life is just not safe enough unless I can shred that post-it note on which I wrote down the date and place where I was going to meet with friends for drinks. Really - if some person got their hands on that, who knows what danger I'd be in. But thank God I've got my mini-shredder hooked up to my laptop so I can take care of that.

No comments: