7.27.2006

Can you say 'Nerd!'?

First of all - CONGRATS to the NATS! We won last night. It was fun because it actually came down to the very end. So awesome. Even though it got to a point where I was about ready to pounce the lady next to me because she was a crazy Giants fan who kept punchnig the air and saying stupid stuff. But I didn't; instead I looked at her, smiled and pointed to the scoreboard.

One of the other entertaing parts was the crowds reaction to Barry Bonds. The booing was AMAZING. Thank you Barry, you made my night!!

****

So today I realized that, yes, I'm kind of a nerd. I do my normal check through my Favorites including things like: Wall Street, Strib, Drudge, Fox, USTR.gov, and CNBC.

The nerdy part is at the very end I go onto the House committee on the Judicary website to check the calendar for the latest scripts/audio. I first started to do it because of work, but now it's become a daily thing for fun. I sit at my desk and stream-line the committee video.

Even though I'm a nerd on this, I would like to point out that you learn A LOT. And secondly how else are you going to know what the committee has to say on today's topic:

Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property
Legislative Hearing on H.R. 5055, "To amend title 17, United States Code, to provide protection for fashion design."

Really, NOTHING beats a good committee hearing on protecting fashion design.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep that blog train runnin! woot woot

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»