7.04.2006

My Thoughts - Like they matter....

Its around 11pm here est and I'm having a hell of a time. First of all - Happy 4th of July!!!! It was a fricken nice day. I'm tellin yah. Granted I woke up at 6am to do stuff for Sen. Allen - but it's worth the cause. If someone asks why I'll respond with a "because he's got an R behind his name." (okay I stole that from a friend!) Still, it's the truth. Jim Webb is a moron and well, quite frankly, and I'm tired of morons. Fairfax activites went off as planned and we made the evening news......everyone's happy.

After Fairfax we all took a break and then headed for a 'small' party in G-town. Yes, I said small, but really the activity level was beyond control. We're talking nice, nice area turned into a frat party. Good times. It meant me gettin drunk (or happy - whichever sounds nicer), yelling "USA" and "HAPPPPPPY 4th" to everyone driving by or walking down M St. Oops. Then on the way back Sarah and I thought a nice dip in the fountains would be super. So we did. There's pics I guess, but I didn't care. Let's just say, whether or not there's alcohol involved, Lauren and her neighbors are going to have to put up wiht my obnoxious love for those super-teired fountains. Serioulsy - they are gorgeous and luke warm! Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow, that's okay, the boss is out and I'm leaving early so I can finish packing. I was going to do that today but got distracted between, talking, drinking and watching a baseball movie...oh well. And hell, its the fourth. Who works on the fourth?! I sure as hell don't!!

No comments: