7.16.2006

What the Hell NWA?!?

When I traveled to VA for my interview back in March the airline asked me if they could bump me up to a 15 minute ealier flight that was non-stop (which meant I would get to DC 2 hours ealier). Now because of the 'inconvienence' they put me in first class and gave me a voucher for a fully paid for roundtrip. That I tell you is a GOOD DEAL!

At that point I'm lovin the airline industry.

But then.....


When I flew home to MN a week ago the airline somehow lost my luggage for my non-stop flight. It was kinda okay seeing at was an empty suitcase but still an inconvienence! So when I went to report my missing luggage the lady tracked it (Chicago) and then gave me a little envelope saying it was an apology from them. I opened it and there was a $25 discount for my next flight with them.

Obviously the airline sees getting to your destination early and in first class is a major inconvience as compared to missing luggage. For some reason we don't see eye-to-eye in that category.

Please, if you can explain why this makes sense, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»