7.12.2006

Stomach Full of Brownies

Today is that one day in which many people get really depressed and will sulk away because they are 'officially' one year older. I on the other hand take it for all it's worth. I believe that not only should we have 12 days of Christmas...but also 12 days of birthday. My 12 days of Cassandra is 24 started this past Saturday and will continue well past this weekend. There are plans for each day/night and I will do them all.....even if it may result me dying of exhaustion. At least I will have had a fulfilled life.

Right now, I'm sober. Which is good cause well, I'm kinda working at the moment. I might have to stay that way through the nite also because tomorrow I'm going to be in meetings all day and then going to the Vietnam and Chinese Embassies. Which will be fun but I believe going sober would be the best idea.

I would like to thank my co-workers for giving me a kickass b-day at work. There was more food than necessary and beyond. Also it was fun to share my day with Carrie. Granted I am waiting for the proclomation to be signed by Gov. Kaine stating July 12 the official Day of Cassandra. But until then, I'll go with it just being my birthday.

I would also like to point out that Milwaukee is a pathetic place....well okay not the entire city but a number of the residents are very, very stupid. Someone had the hairbrained (from Allstate Insurance) idea to give away free gas only to cause a a car crash and 2 arrests. Hmmm...car crash...promted by an Insurance agency, what a coincidence. Supposedly there were hundreds of people there before 4am in the morning to get $30 worth of free gas. Now I don't know about you, but I would rather be sleeping during that time instead of sitting at a gas station in my car waiting for a measly 10 gallons of gas. If you can't affored that [gas] your time looking for a better job would've been better spent than waiting for the gas. Think about it people. And by the way, it's not 1973 and the Yom Kippur War is over....there's still some gas out there. And if not, suck it up and find an alternative (like a Flex Fuel Vehicle...hint, hint).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»