8.03.2006

Coke Secrets..........to Pepsi

I love my job because it gives me opportunities to read about everything that is happening in the food industry (fine, I might be the only person who thinks that's cool) but the best part is that I literally get paid to read this stuff. **I understand that this was worldwide and OLD but I still wanted to make a post to make a point**

So I finally got to read in the Food Industry News mag about the 3 Coca-Cola employees who tried to sell their secret formula to the 'highest bidder' and they made contact with Pepsi regarding it. Funny thing is that Pepsi so 'no' and then reported them to Coca-Cola. This is another reason why I like Pepsi over Coke. Not only do I like the taste better, but they are nice people. (again, amongst my friends I'm alone here on that one)

No comments: