8.08.2006

Countdown!

I had to update my U of M Alumni stuff today!! With that I got really into checking out some stuff on the U of M website and before you knew it I was playing all of the U of M Marching Band songs.....I'm sure I got some weird looks because of it, whatever, I'm proud.

I've also gotten kinda big on Countdowns lately.......
My Countdowns:
Opening of MN State Fair (PK Crowning)- 16 Days
My MN State Fair Visit - 23 Days
Nephew K. Kuball born - 28 Days*
Election Day - 91 Days
*I'm not pyschic, it's planned

I would like to mention that I'm totally stoked for the MN State Fair! I cannot wait to go and see my fellow Butterheads, the MN Dept of Ag booth and eat terribly fattening food. I will take pride though in the MN Dept of Ag booth this year too because I got a lot of it set-up prior to me leaving sooooo......now we all know why it focuses mainly on exporting. haha! Mention my name there and you'll either get a story about me or a roll of the eyes, I take pride in both actions.
----
And for those of you who don't know Ms. A. Carpenter OR didn't know, check out her soon to be published book. She's aiming to be the next Ann Coulter! And from the looks of it....she's on her way.
**And yes, she's a result of one of my friend-stealing moments around a year ago. (I thought I'd beat Ty to the punch on that one!)
----

And Haha to the Dixie Chicks who had to cancel some shows because of lagging sales.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are proof that the MN state fair is one of the two things that you must do to be a true Minnesotan, personally I don't see what you are so excited about. And to be fair to the Dixie Chicks, while they did have to cancel some shows in the midwest, they did add several shows in England and elsewhere.

HollyGOPolitely said...

It's not called the Great Minnesota Get Together for nothing! And plus, when you grow-up doing things like 4-H and so forth you gain a lot of great memories and who doesn't like visiting happy memory places?!

And if you knew me - you'd know why I'm NOT a fan of the Dixie Chicks.