8.14.2006

I fell under peer pressure.


It’s bad when you read your own blog and think to yourself …”Wow. I just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading about me.” I apologize for the lack of wittiness and so forth. I will try harder from now on. Granted when I do try it usually isn’t any better.

I have discovered that my tolerance is dwindling. Along with that I've become horrible at staying away from the computer when my moments happen; therefore I am able to leave horrible incoherent messages on here that I can’t even decipher. I will point out that I was encouraged to blog on Saturday night…I obviously don’t do well under peer pressure.

The Nats have proved to be the worst team ever again. Thank God for tailgating or I’m sure there would’ve been issues. Granted there were some when I started yelling hockey gripes in the middle of the 6th inning. But the Mets fans were okay to me, just a few roll of the eyes and shout-outs to me.

I have found that I’m a very convincing person (after tailgating and getting a little rowdy at a baseball game). I got two people to ‘play’ a drinking game with me. I was pretty sure myself that I remembered the rules only to realize 30 minutes into it (and 4 refills per player later) that I was very, very off and we were consuming more than playing. Granted, I see no problem with that…..we were clearly right on with the objective of the game.

Now every waking minute of my life that isn’t working with my real job is consumed by campaigns. Even though they've become my life, I'll attmept to keep to keep it to a minimum on here. BUT if you are from VA please vote for HIM. And if you’re from MN look into his ‘cute’ commercials. OR PA….yeah, we like him too.

Final Thought:

It took me two seconds to figure out an excellent addition to my fathers birthday gift.....personalized Ketchup Bottles.

That's right people, Heinz is kicking it up another notch and now allowing you to put whatever you want on a bottle. It's great for my Dad seeing it's his ONLY sauce (just like salt is his only seasoning!).

No comments: