8.01.2006

You Gotta Love that Green Party!

I really don't have much going on myself today (just work, woohoo) but I do have to admit that the news has been keeping me fairly entertained over the past 12 hours. Between a kickass Green Party in PA, me hating Reggie Bush even more and Sen. Harkin, I think I've got my fill of laughs for the day and it's only 10 am!

So here's MY NEWS/LAUGHS for Wednesday August 2, 2006:

There's much hope and celebration for Santorum in PA - thanks to 90,000 signatures.

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Green Party candidates for governor and U.S. Senate turned in enough signatures to ensure that their names will appear on the Nov. 7 general-election ballot, state election officials confirmed late Tuesday.

U.S. Senate candidate Carl Romanelli and gubernatorial hopeful Marakay Rogers, who circulated joint petitions, said they turned in at least 90,000 signatures Tuesday to meet the petition deadline for minor-party and independent candidates.


Full Article

------

Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) needs to go back to school.

Noting that 45 countries allow women of any age to buy the drug without a prescription, Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) said: "You're saying our young women are stupider than the women in these countries."


What is wrong with that quote?

Full Story

------

Reggie Bush.........poser. (Gold-cleats?)

------


Note Received at Work:


I
just received a call from FedEx International; they are sending back a package that was sent on July 14th will be sent back. Due to the situation going on in Lebanon…FedEx is unable to provide any service to that region.

**Weird that this is the only way that my life is being affected by the situation going on over there….it did make me a little upset seeing I needed to send our Beirut office some stuff, but what can you do?**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh... You hate Senator Harkin too?